The south westerly weather doesn’t look like abating anytime soon. Here’s a screen shot for the forecast for Monday, when we thought we might depart.
…and this for mid-week:
The next likely window is now likely to be next weekend, but we’ll see how we go. There are certainly worse places to be stuck!
Mason Cove cops the south westerly swell coming up the bay and reflecting off the rocky shore on the far side, so we are rolling around a bit, swinging in the wind back eddies behind the point. We’ll walk around to Ladies Cove today, to see if the shelter there is any better.
Set a riding sail this morning, in an effort to reduce the roll and weather-cock the vessel… I’m not sure its working very well, but we’ll see.